Podcast: Play in new window
| Download (Duration: 11:51 — 10.8MB)
Dr. Deborah Khoshaba is the Director for the Hardiness Institute. She holds a doctorate in Clinical Psychology with a specialization in Health Psychology and is the author of “HardiTraining: Managing Stressful Change” and the co-author of “Resilience at Work, How to Succeed, No Matter What Life Throws at You”.
This call explores the 5 P’s:
1) Power of Psychology (awareness = choice)
2) Power of Meaning (to extract wisdom from experience)
3) Power of Resilience (to bounce back, cope, have health reserves)
4) Power of Music (ability to uplift, transform, to offer respite)
5) Power of Structure (family, marriage, habits)
Learn how to:
* Build on stressful events – not be undermined by them (see them as growth opportunities)
* Uncover the opportunities that can be found in even the most stressful situations
* Go beyond survival to actually thrive in today’s complex world.
Visit: http://www.psychologyineverydaylife.net for more ways to become more resilient!