In Chapter six of Think & Grow Rich, Napoleon Hill lists 11 major attributes of Leadership.
Here they are:
1. UNWAVERING COURAGE
based upon knowledge of self, and of one’s occupation. No follower wishes to be dominated by a leader who lacks self-confidence and courage. No intelligent follower will be dominated by such a leader very long.
The man who cannot control himself, can never control others. Self-control sets a mighty example for one’s followers, which the more intelligent will emulate.
3. A KEEN SENSE OF JUSTICE.
Without a sense of fairness and justice, no leader can command and retain the respect of his followers.
4. DEFINITENESS OF DECISION.
The man who wavers in his decisions, shows that he is not sure of himself. He cannot lead others successfully.
5. DEFINITENESS OF PLANS.
The successful leader must plan his work, and work his plan. A leader who moves by guesswork, without practical, definite plans, is comparable to a ship without a rudder. Sooner or later he will land on the rocks. Read The Rest!
The best way to have Your Best Year Ever in 2014 is to train yourself to constantly ask yourself the right kinds of questions.
By asking yourself the right questions, you help focus your mind on what matters most!
Try these for starters and then invent some similar questions of your own:
- Am I following my desires or someone else’s?
- Do I love what I do or do my passions and strengths lie elsewhere ?
- What is my inner voice (constantly) telling me?
- What have I done this past week that was wonderful?
- What have I done today that matters?
- What small step can I take today that could help me become more effective this coming week?
- If today were the last day of my life, would I do what I’m about to do today?!
- If today were my first day of my life, how might I see things differently?!
- What opportunity does this setback present me with? What is good about it? And what is good about that?
- How can I live a more inspiring life starting today?
Read The Rest!
Podcast: Play in new window
| Download (Duration: 11:04 — 10.1MB)
Finding Your Fulfilling Work
Scott Masciarelli is a certified & professional ICF coach who partners with both individuals and organizations to improve their overall performance.
He has 25 years of experience in the airline industry and coach training across the U.S., Latin America, Middle East combined with travel to over 60 countries giving him a global perspective on enabling lasting change.
Scott believes you can have the life you want; you just have to believe it (even if it’s not traditional or normal)!
Start today to create your fulfilling work ..
Download Scott’s free CHECKLIST HERE