Making Positive Changes (Seeing Your World Differently)
Non-judgmental, 100% confidential, Coaching works via a series of powerful ongoing conversations. We often get stuck in problem-solving mode (because we create them on some level). New ways of thinking present new choices, which bring about new possibilities (opportunities). So when desiring something different, we must allow for these new possibilities to emerge.
We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used when we created them – Einstein
My role (as Coach) is to inspire, support and guide you as you move towards achieving Success (as you define it). You will quickly find yourself empowered to transform who you are and what you believe is possible, moving forwards many times quicker – and easier – than going it alone.
Together we will get your ambitions soaring and start building vital momentum towards your aspirations. Clients report this to be a positive enriching experience that carries over into ALL areas of their life long after the Coaching sessions are over.
Who Can Benefit?
- Entrepreneurs facing challenges or changes in their life
- Business professionals knowing they want something different or better
- Coaches who want to optimize ALL aspects of their life
- Rising leaders seeking to expand their clarity, confidence and capabilities
The goals that we work on are YOUR goals. Through the Coaching process we will come up with options that best match you. Key to my style of Coaching is to raise your self-awareness and confidence, supporting and empowering you to regain greater control over your life. The insights, skills and techniques you will learn will unlock a wide range of tangible benefits, helping you to get the most out of your life, business or career.
Few are those who see with their own eyes
and feel with their own hearts – Einstein
How Coaching Sessions Work
Coaching sessions can be over the phone, by online video or face to face.
Each person’s situation is different, but generally:
- We will discuss your ideal outcomes.
- We will outline the challenges that stand in your way.
- You may have assignments – things to think about or do between coaching sessions – like writing in a journal or creating “action steps”
- I’ll be there for you each step of the way offering inspiration, support and guidance
- How long we work together will largely depend on your aspirations & expectations
The Power Of Coaching
- Creates a confidential and objective “space and time” (enabling self-reflection)
- Allows for an opportunity to review everyday habits and patterns
- Begins a dialogue to gently challenge what may be “unhelpful thinking”
- Supports a focus on making achievable strategic moves
- Honest – collaborative – meaningful – safe – committed to you (the client)
How Is Coaching Different From Other Forms Of Support?
Coaches aren’t necessarily the expert in every situation:
Ultimately you are the best person to judge what’s right for you.
Coaches expect you to expand your thinking and to take appropriate action:
It’s not simply talking around issues without making changes.
Coaching can be challenging and uncomfortable at times,
but also very rewarding and ultimately life changing.
How Will You Know If Coaching Is Right For You?
Just watch your focus, creativity and overall outlook on life improve within a few sessions
How To Start
Contact me HERE to book a no obligation 15-20 minute strategy call to discuss and explore your situation further.
With the right mindset and habits, anything is possible …
The KickStarter Coach